How To Be In a Happy Relationship?
We recommend this workshop for everyone, for those who are seeking a perfect partner, others who would like to improve their life with their existing partner and also those who have achieved a happy relationship to share their experience.
On top of offering this workshop for all men and women interested in relationship topics, we recommend this workshop for companies, who see serious potential to increase loyalty and motivation of their employees through putting higher focus towards their private life. It is a well-known fact that employees, living in happy, balanced relationship, have better performance, motivation and dedication.
- Would you like to know how to be happier in your relationship? Or maybe you would
like to improve your current relationship?
- What exactly are women and men looking for in a successful relationship?
- How to make sure that you do not ruin your relationship?
- How to keep the woman/man in your life happy?
- Or maybe you simply would like to share with us your own „know-how and wisdom” on the secrets for your successful relationship with your partner.
You are welcome to join us for our interactive “How to be in a happy relationship” workshop at the First Class Dating Agency’s office (Budapest, 1054, Garibaldi utca 1), to find answers to the above questions.
First Class Professional Dating Agency is a personal introduction agency with a unique
approach melting professional methods and tools with deep knowledge in personal
relationships and substantial experience in matchmaking.
Beside the fact that Irina is working hard to bring people together for their future happy
relationships Irina herself has been happily married for 32 years.
First Class Agency’s Office (Budapest, 1054, Garibaldi u. 1.)
+36 20 918 5077
How To Find Your Soulmate?
During many years of managing the First Class Dating and Matchmaking Agency, Irina has identified the root causes for having difficulties in finding the right person. Unfortunately many people do not have realistic self-image: they misjudge themselves, and as a result
their criteria of partner is biased.
Looking through pink glasses of our family and friends is not really helpful in forming a realistic view about ourselves and about our expectations for Mr./Mrs. “RIGHT”. Online dating websites, “speed dating”, TV shows mislead people, who are looking for serious relationships, and on top of everything Media tries to convince us that without perfect figure, appearance, wealth, trendy style we shouldn’t even start searching for your soulmate.
- Would you like to know whether it is really that difficult to find your soulmate?
- What exactly are women and men are looking for in each other when seeking to establish serious relationships?
- Where to search for your soulmate?
- Do I have realistic expectations for my soulmate? What does realistic expectations mean exactly?
- We would be happy to know your success story if you feel like sharing it with us.
You are welcome to join us for our interactive “How to find your soulmate” workshop at the First Class Dating and Matchmaking Agency’s office (Budapest, 1054, Garibaldi utca 1), to
find answers to the above questions.
This interactive workshop will be hosted by Irina Beke; Irina has established the First Class Dating and Matchmaking Agency a decade ago and has a wealth of experience, knowledge in this field.